Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Who to contact to cancel VM mobile acc

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Who to contact to cancel VM mobile acc

Old 15-12-2009, 17:24   #1
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star
Who to contact to cancel VM mobile acc

Been with VM sim only contract 300\300 for about 16 months and I want to cancel the contract as I have moved over to Orange.

Have had a look on the VM mobile site and it wasnt very clear to me who to speak to or how I cancel the contract, if someone could point me in the right direction it would be apreaciated.

Cheers

Al
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-12-2009, 17:28   #2
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Who to contact to cancel VM mobile acc

If you're a customer already call 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone, or 0845 6000 789 from a landline.
If you'd like to become a customer or if you need help choosing a phone or accessory just call 0845 650 4500.
Calls to 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone are absolutely free and if you'd like to speak to one of our team, it'll cost you just 10p per call.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 17:44   #3
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post
Calls to 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone are absolutely free and if you'd like to speak to one of our team, it'll cost you just 10p per call.

LOL I'm saying nothing

Thanks for the info Moldova
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 19:20   #4
fireman328
Inactive

fireman328 has reached the bronze age
fireman328 has reached the bronze agefireman328 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by alferret View Post
LOL I'm saying nothing

Thanks for the info Moldova
Is it free or not ?
fireman328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 19:23   #5
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman328 View Post
Is it free or not ?
Virginmobile have this thing were you call 789 for your bill or call time left which is free, but if you want to speak to an agent they charge you 10p for the priviledge and you have to accept before it take you any further.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 21:36   #6
AndyCambs
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Broadband XL Virgin Mobile V+ installed! and a happy Virgin Media customer
AndyCambs has reached the bronze age
AndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze age

Alternatively you can send a message through your account on their website.
Personally I've always done that, and they've either called me back or emailed me.
AndyCambs is offline   Reply With Quote