Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | X Factor : 2009

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

X Factor : 2009

Old 16-10-2009, 18:34   #121
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
re: X Factor : 2009

http://www.sindhtoday.net/news/1/61569.htm
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-10-2009, 19:40   #122
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

Join this group if you watch X Factor

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/gr...ctor-2009.html
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 20:07   #123
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia View Post
Join this group if you watch X Factor

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/gr...ctor-2009.html
I joined
Old 16-10-2009, 21:16   #124
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
there's already a thread about the attack.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 23:51   #125
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie07 View Post
there's already a thread about the attack.
Opppppppps!
Old 17-10-2009, 21:23   #126
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha John and Edward
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 21:24   #127
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

YAY! i love them! haha
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 22:57   #128
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I think that Jamie Afro guys great.
Old 17-10-2009, 23:11   #129
Sasha222
Inactive

Im hoping that Llyodd the pretty boy will be gone tomorrow night but I would also like the twins to go. Bet they will be kept in just to annoy Simon. I would like either Jamie or Danyl to win as they were the best two tonight
Old 18-10-2009, 17:51   #130
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

The crap twins must go, they can't sing, they have no talent, and last nights performance was the worst l have ever seen on Tv, and there dancing was that bad, l could have done better on one leg. Its Stacey Solomon for me.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 18:15   #131
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

I thought last night's performance by almost all of the contestants was really disappointing. Purely because the choice of material didn't suit the contestants particular style/voice. Olly is definitely in the running, but time is running out for the twins, Miss Frank and LLoyd.

Hands up all those who phone in to place your vote?
Tinky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 19:26   #132
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

I think most of this years contestants have been bad, and the show has really lost it sparkle, especially with the introduction of the Sunday show, but my gut feeling is that the idiots will be running for a couple of weeks yet, and some hot favourites will be going before them, I also think that SC is pulling the strings on this, as it will make money for ITV, as the more votes for those twits, the more they get, l had one vote last night, and that was for Stacey Solomon.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 20:34   #133
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Cheryl sung live, Whitney mimed and was acting as if she was still on drugs or something :/
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 20:35   #134
moaningmags
Inactive

Services: 20mb, Tv, Phone
moaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze array
moaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze array

I thought Cheryl was a lot better than last year. I thought Whitney was stoned out her face.
moaningmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 20:45   #135
Bulky
Inactive

Bulky has reached the bronze age
Bulky has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by moaningmags View Post
I thought Cheryl was a lot better than last year. I thought Whitney was stoned out her face.
what made you think that , looked normal to me , just a little out of breath ??