Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 27-03-2006, 22:46   #886
grubbymitts
Inactive

grubbymitts has a fine set of Quadsgrubbymitts has a fine set of Quadsgrubbymitts has a fine set of Quadsgrubbymitts has a fine set of Quadsgrubbymitts has a fine set of Quadsgrubbymitts has a fine set of Quadsgrubbymitts has a fine set of Quadsgrubbymitts has a fine set of Quadsgrubbymitts has a fine set of Quadsgrubbymitts has a fine set of Quadsgrubbymitts has a fine set of Quadsgrubbymitts has a fine set of Quadsgrubbymitts has a fine set of Quadsgrubbymitts has a fine set of Quads
re: Rate the last movie you saw

Hostel - 8/10 (The sauna scene WOOOOOOOOOO!)
grubbymitts is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-03-2006, 23:30   #887
greencreeper
Inactive

Services: Email me for a current price list
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star

Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Just brilliant. The subtle comic touches, such as Wallace covering his modesty with a cardboard box labelled, "May contain nuts" Or the car windscreen wiper when Grommit is chasing the Were-Rabbit - has a setting for "Heavy loam" Brillaint! 9/10
greencreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2006, 18:03   #888
Shabba

Services: A brew when i shout downstairs

Currently watching "a matter of life and death" on E4. I'm in my late Thirties but i think this film and also "it's a wonderful life" would have to rate as the best ever
Old 08-04-2006, 12:51   #889
pedantic
Inactive

Services: O2 standard
pedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronze
pedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronze
Send a message via Yahoo to pedantic

Cinderella Man (DVD)

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0352248/

Biopic of James J Braddock, a heavyweight boxer from the 1920's & 30's. The film tells the true story of how he and his family struggled, through the depression after the stock market crash. Superb perfomances by Russell Crowe (James J Braddock) and Renee Zellweger, who plays his wife. The film is 2 hours and 20 minutes long, but it keeps you riveted the whole time. It focuses largely on his and his family's struggle through the depression, but also leaves enough film time for his rise to glory again. Even for non-boxing fans, this is a great watch, and is thoroughly recommended.

Best DVD I've seen so far this year.

A must see. 8/10
pedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 19:28   #890
Orior
Permanently Banned

Orior has reached the bronze age
Orior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze age

Basic Instinct2.

Bag of ****e.
Orior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:31   #891
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orior
Basic Instinct2.

Bag of ****e.
Noooooo, it cant be, surely not...
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 20:10   #892
Slyder

Services: Superhub 2 60mb

Quote:
Originally Posted by grubbymitts
Hostel - 8/10 (The sauna scene WOOOOOOOOOO!)
Same here... last movie seen was Hostel. 8/10.
Old 09-04-2006, 20:13   #893
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

V for Vendetta - Not read the graphic novel, but I really enjoyed the movie.

A History or Violence - Excellent thriller from David Cronenberg.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 14:37   #894
lilacsocks
Inactive

Services: NTL broad band, SKY +
lilacsocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Narnia,
thought it would be naff, it had some bad blue screen scenes (say that when your drunk ) but for some reason I really really enjoyed it!

7/10
lilacsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 23:17   #895
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star

Garden State with Nat Portman and that guy from Scrubs!

9/10 - Really enjoyed it, quite funny too.
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 23:40   #896
etccarmageddon
Inactive

etccarmageddon has a nice shiny star
etccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny star

that's a class film.
etccarmageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 00:19   #897
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte

Quote:
Originally Posted by etccarmageddon
that's a class film.
Agreed, I really didnt think I would enjoy it (no spaceships or futuristic effects) however, I was glued to the screen from start to finish.
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 01:18   #898
chocky909
Inactive

Services: Virgin XL Broadband BT Phone Sky+ TV Primark Undies
chocky909 is a glorious beacon of lightchocky909 is a glorious beacon of lightchocky909 is a glorious beacon of lightchocky909 is a glorious beacon of lightchocky909 is a glorious beacon of lightchocky909 is a glorious beacon of lightchocky909 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueRaja
Garden State with Nat Portman and that guy from Scrubs!

9/10 - Really enjoyed it, quite funny too.
"That guy from Scrubs" wrote and directed that film too, Zach Braff.

The last film I watched was 'Ali' and it really didn't hold my attention but then I shouldn't watch films at the same time as using the PC. 7/10

Before that was 'Capturing The Friedmans' 8/10. Basically, great to see such a difficult subject tackled in such a non-sensational way (honestly I couldn't resist it, I spotted it as I was typing) but ultimately it was too open ended and I felt frustrated at the end. It made me want to research myself which is always the sign of a good film/documentary for me.
chocky909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 08:22   #899
orangebird
Inactive

Services: Yeah Baby! ;)
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star

Ice Age 2 - Brilliant, 8/10. Having kids is a really good excuse to go and see films you'd look a bit weird going to if you were by yourself!
orangebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2006, 00:42   #900
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

Ice Age 2, Excellent, went today and besides the little kids it was pretty damned good
Had me in stitches at times, and all my friends too

8.5/10
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote