Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Season 2011/12

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Season 2011/12
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 09:20   #316
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
Re: Football Season 2011/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Chelsea look like signing a very talented player called Romelu Lukaku who some have compared to Didier Drogba.

http://www.premiershiptalk.com/2011/...ee-lukaku-fee/
What does he sulk a lot
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2011, 09:22   #317
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Chelsea are not making any sense what so ever. ....

Back onto this whole twitter thing. Its pretty clear the situation at Newcastle is they don't want anyone to know what is going on behind closed doors and sparking another fan protest. Other clubs want it banned in fear of possible sanctions of the Premierleague (Ryan Babel incident) (Rooney Incident)

The fact is there is no use in banning Barton because he is just going to reveal all when he transfers out.
I won't be surprised, Barton seems to me to be a guy without honour, and a hypocrite.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:25   #318
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
What does he sulk a lot
Well he would not be different to many other players who tend to throw the dummy out of the pram.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:32   #319
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

I must admit..I am curious about what Arsenal are planning.

They look to be loosing Sami (be stupid not to take the £20m odd), and fabregas looks to be going (sympathetic to arsenal here, I think Barcelona have been out of order, tapping up fabregas, then not offering a reasonable sum for someone with a long contract, cheeky at best)

But arsenal has lacked a decent goalkeeper, and a bit of bite in defence and midfield. Pretty players do not make a complete team.

Maybe they do need a Parker and Cahill....a bit of balance wouldn't go amiss

After all that, I'm only concerned..as i like the idea of a competitive league..so need arsenal for that...and they do play pretty football at times..easy on the eyes (God i missed football over the summer )
Old 07-08-2011, 09:37   #320
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
I must admit..I am curious about what Arsenal are planning.

They look to be loosing Sami (be stupid not to take the £20m odd), and fabregas looks to be going (sympathetic to arsenal here, I think Barcelona have been out of order, tapping up fabregas, then not offering a reasonable sum for someone with a long contract, cheeky at best)

But arsenal has lacked a decent goalkeeper, and a bit of bite in defence and midfield. Pretty players do not make a complete team.

Maybe they do need a Parker and Cahill....a bit of balance wouldn't go amiss

After all that, I'm only concerned..as i like the idea of a competitive league..so need arsenal for that...and they do play pretty football at times..easy on the eyes (God i missed football over the summer )
l have to agree and yet here we are 1 week away from the start of the season and Arsenal have done near enough sod all in the transfer market apart from the Gervinho signing and he has been bought in to replace Bendtner.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:45   #321
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze

Yeah arsenal has been too quiet in the transfer market only what 1 player signed and bendtner not sold yet.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:46   #322
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
l have to agree and yet here we are 1 week away from the start of the season and Arsenal have done near enough sod all in the transfer market apart from the Gervinho signing and he has been bought in to replace Bendtner.
Who is still at the club
Old 07-08-2011, 09:47   #323
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Who is still at the club
Yes the deal is not quite sealed yet.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:23   #324
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Russ, if you see this before kick-off fancy a fiver bet on todays Man City v Man United match? Who's ever team loses pays £5 via the gift option on PayPal (or to charity if the winner chooses one)
Old 07-08-2011, 13:48   #325
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze

I hope city win [wash mouth] as its better then manure
Old 07-08-2011, 14:29   #326
colin25
Inactive

game about to start...I'm eating steak, chips and beans..cup of tea as well

Life doesn't get much better (unless i had a fried egg, none in..and neighbours don't have chickens here)
Old 07-08-2011, 14:34   #327
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
game about to start...I'm eating steak, chips and beans..cup of tea as well

Life doesn't get much better (unless i had a fried egg, none in..and neighbours don't have chickens here)
Well l am plumping for Man City and l have just had chicken korma.
Old 07-08-2011, 14:38   #328
colin25
Inactive

Quote:
Well l am plumping for Man City and l have just had chicken korma.
Me too (re city, not the korma )
Old 07-08-2011, 15:11   #329
denphone
Still alive and fighting

1-0 to Man City and its Lescott who scored and the defending is very poor.
Old 07-08-2011, 15:18   #330
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

WOW, what a shot!!! 2-0 (Dzeko)
Closed Thread