Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What music are you listening to?

Old 26-04-2006, 13:54   #2446
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: what music are you listening to?

This morinng been listening to:

Sunny Lax - Puma
Luminary - Amsterdam
Inertia - The Chamber
Leama & Moor - Everything Matters
Jose Zamora - Translantic

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-04-2006, 13:57   #2447
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Nikki
Well at the moment I have been listening to all sorts

70's
80's
90's
Early 00's
Shakin Steven's
Barry Manilow (Big Fan )

I always find I listen to music more in the summer than I do any other time of the year, anyone else like that, don't know could just be the joys of summer and the sun and heat and your fave music playing away while your on your laptop in the garden

Nikki
At risk of appearing rude - Shakin Stevens and Barry Manilow? Are you sure that you're only 19
Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2006, 16:52   #2448
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

Papa Roach - Revenge

-Just got one piece of coursework out of the way... One more piece in for tomorrow... /me throws up.
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2006, 17:06   #2449
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

System of a Down - Dreaming
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2006, 17:36   #2450
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

Prodigy - Under My Wheels (Remix)
Old 26-04-2006, 20:14   #2451
Lil Nikki
Inactive

Services: Sky TV NTL Broadband 10MB
Lil Nikki is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Lil Nikki Send a message via Yahoo to Lil Nikki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget
At risk of appearing rude - Shakin Stevens and Barry Manilow? Are you sure that you're only 19
Lol absolutely positive, 20 in a few weeks , would rather listen to me music than watch the TV lol, was brought up with Barry Manilow going to see him live on tour from a young age, and Shakin Steven's has slowly grown on me in the last year

Nikki
Lil Nikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2006, 20:17   #2452
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Lol absolutely positive, 20 in a few weeks , would rather listen to me music than watch the TV lol, was brought up with Barry Manilow going to see him live on tour from a young age, and Shakin Steven's has slowly grown on me in the last year Nikki
Quite a character

Erm, is your name Nikki by any chance?

Rammstein - Link 2, 3, 4

Ok, it's just changed to

Rammstein - Mein Hertz Brennt (The heartburn song ? :lol
Old 26-04-2006, 21:07   #2453
Lil Nikki
Inactive

Services: Sky TV NTL Broadband 10MB
Lil Nikki is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Lil Nikki Send a message via Yahoo to Lil Nikki

Lol now I wonder how you knew my name was Nikki lol
Lil Nikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2006, 22:00   #2454
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Quote:
The walls have eyes That is how i know... (work that one out then )

Slipknot - Iowa

//Seem to be giving the metal a little bit of a thrashing recently (excuse the pun)
Old 26-04-2006, 23:18   #2455
chocky909
Inactive

Services: Virgin XL Broadband BT Phone Sky+ TV Primark Undies
chocky909 is a glorious beacon of lightchocky909 is a glorious beacon of lightchocky909 is a glorious beacon of lightchocky909 is a glorious beacon of lightchocky909 is a glorious beacon of lightchocky909 is a glorious beacon of lightchocky909 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
My Dad's friend used to sign off with his name like this when leaving an answering machine message. It'd go like this - " Hi Steve... It's Craig...blahblah...OK then I'll speak to you later alright? Bye....Craig"

This is one of the less mad things he used to do mind, apparently he threatened to rip someone's heart out once...

Clinic - Winchester Cathedral [LP]
Coldplay - A Rush Of Blood To The Head [LP]
Arcade Fire - Funeral [LP]
chocky909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2006, 23:27   #2456
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Trivium - A Gunshot To The Head Of Trepidation.
Old 27-04-2006, 00:32   #2457
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Barclay James Harvest - Mockingbird.
Wonderful.

'almost forgot the song existed.
Caff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2006, 00:49   #2458
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Good ol' Thin Lizzy...

Whiskey In The Jar

Liking it, i like the Metallica cover too
Old 27-04-2006, 01:15   #2459
Shabba

Services: A brew when i shout downstairs

Joe Dolce - Shaddupa You Face

You can shove Metallica up where the sun don't shine. This guy rocks

Old 27-04-2006, 09:50   #2460
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Hatebreed - Smash Your Enemies

Hmmm, nice title...