Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

Old 07-05-2013, 18:52   #136
RizzyKing

Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

Still tobacco free here getting on great with the ecig settled on pineapple and cherry flavours from ukecigstore nice taste and not overly sweet couldn't be happier .
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2013, 19:00   #137
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

I think mine's under the bed somewhere.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:41   #138
Dash: CF noob
cf.geek

Services: VM MAXIT TV360 Volt 1gb. SH5 WIN 10 7" Tab, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Dash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of society

Have you been playing with it in the bedroom?
Dash: CF noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 21:39   #139
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash: CF noob View Post
Have you been playing with it in the bedroom?
I was. the last thing I remember was having it in my mouth.
Old 10-05-2013, 23:02   #140
Bogof

Services: BT Infinity 80Mb down, 20Mb upload. Syncing @ 148Mb down, 44Mb up. TRUELY UNLIMITED/UNMANAGED/UNTHRO

I seriously cannot believe people actually smoke, its vile, smelly disgusting, An it is usually the same people moaning they don't get enough benefits that also spend £30 a week on cigarettes. Yeah we know its your choice to smoke but I believe smokers should be banned from the NHS.

You know its harmful to your health so if you get a smoking related illness pay for treatment yourself.
Old 10-05-2013, 23:06   #141
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Well at least you can understand why they need more money. until they kick the habit at least.
Old 10-05-2013, 23:11   #142
spreadsheet
cf.geek

Services: virgin internet / sky TV
spreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogof View Post
I seriously cannot believe people actually smoke, its vile, smelly disgusting, An it is usually the same people moaning they don't get enough benefits that also spend £30 a week on cigarettes. Yeah we know its your choice to smoke but I believe smokers should be banned from the NHS.

You know its harmful to your health so if you get a smoking related illness pay for treatment yourself.
yeah - but that's a tired old mantra of a view

I have been not smoking for a about 18 months now - and see how I use the word "stopped" - so I can illustrate what a wonderful hobby smoking is

If you have not smoked yourself I would advise you to stop posting opinions on what you know nothing about
spreadsheet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 23:27   #143
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogof View Post

Most smokers already have. In excise. Several times over. But that's not the topic of this thread. This thread is about taking up electronic cigarettes instead of inhaling burnt tobacco leaves.
Old 17-05-2013, 22:33   #144
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

Ooh, hadn't seen this thread before. One I can join in with

I stopped smoking April 2012 and went onto the Riva 1100, started off with carts/atomiser, decided they were too much faff and have been on the rebuildable Vision clearos ever since. I am starting to think about the next step, how to wean myself off it. It wouldn't be so bad but its a bit stressful if i put it down and can't find it for 10 mins, ie i'm totally addicted lol.

I wouldn't want anyone to let that put them off though, it's 1000000 times better than smoking. I've converted loads of people to using them

Edit: Forgot to say I'm now using the Ego-C upgrade as I kept managing to break the Riva's
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2013, 22:39   #145
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia View Post
Ooh, hadn't seen this thread before. One I can join in with

I stopped smoking April 2012 and went onto the Riva 1100, started off with carts/atomiser, decided they were too much faff and have been on the rebuildable Vision clearos ever since. I am starting to think about the next step, how to wean myself off it. It wouldn't be so bad but its a bit stressful if i put it down and can't find it for 10 mins, ie i'm totally addicted lol.

I wouldn't want anyone to let that put them off though, it's 1000000 times better than smoking. I've converted loads of people to using them

Edit: Forgot to say I'm now using the Ego-C upgrade as I kept managing to break the Riva's
cant you reduce the dose?
Old 17-05-2013, 22:42   #146
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

Yeah I'm on the medium strength at the minute and have been thinking about buying the weak one, I just hope it doesn't mean I end up with the thing never leaving my mouth. I'm not in too much of a rush but i'd like to be totally nicotine free at some point.
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2013, 22:47   #147
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
cant you reduce the dose?
Yes you can. I went from 18mg/ml to 0 in about 2 months. It then took another 4 months before I was able to put the thing away entirely. Haven't touched it in 3 months now
Old 18-05-2013, 09:56   #148
tizmeinnit

yeah these things are great to stop you actually smoking but you do remain addicted to the nicotine well done dan and well done Pia the hard work is done now kick the drug Pia x
Old 18-05-2013, 15:59   #149
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

So for a long time heavy smoker which one would people recommend?
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2013, 16:31   #150
danielf
cf.mega poser

http://www.ukecigstore.com/electroni...g-TheOneOneKit

Is similar to what I used, and what worked for me after 30 years of smoking.