Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 28-10-2017, 21:11   #4771
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Idiots who crash on motorways.

My journey to work take 25-30 mins.

Well on monday thanks to some idiots it took 2-1/2 hours, so myself and several other arrived late.

Luckily we won't be docked wages.

But what annoys me is the amout of lane 2 & 3 hoggers there are, then there are those who don't have any lights on around sunrise/sunset.
Old 28-10-2017, 21:11   #4772
richard s
Permanently Banned

Services: Tivo XL 150mb broadband L phone
richard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful one

Works Ok here what is your platform running on XP, windows 7/8/10.

Have you got CCleaner by Piriform. If not download the free version and then run the registry (2nd icon down) see if you have any issues. Then run the cleaner as well.

Then (TAKING NOTE your passwords and all your settings in the User CP try uninstalling and reinstall Cable Forum.
richard s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2017, 21:19   #4773
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard s View Post
Works Ok here what is your platform running on XP, windows 7/8/10.

Have you got CCleaner by Piriform. If not download the free version and then run the registry (2nd icon down) see if you have any issues. Then run the cleaner as well.

Then (TAKING NOTE your passwords and all your settings in the User CP try uninstalling and reinstall Cable Forum.
Wrong thread?
Old 28-10-2017, 22:11   #4774
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
HMRC can be quite accommodating when genuine errors are involved. Just never cross them.
Yes they seem to be heero and tbh we could pay it if they requested the full amount but in the letter they have stated that they will automatically collect the tax by increasing the tax deducted from hubby's wages, salary or pension, usually in equal instalments for 12 months from next April.

This suits us as being Scottish were quite miserable when it comes to our savings in fact I personally hate taken money from our rainy day fund and usually detest being in debt to anyone or anyone thing but this I don't mind owning or paying.

I personally think this is fair system due the fact that it was hubby's fault but as you say just never cross them
Old 02-11-2017, 10:56   #4775
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal

My mum came to visit us, then moved on to see my dad's sister. While she was there she got a message that some local <beep>s had smashed in a back window and been through her bedroom. Her most expensive jewelry was with her but they may have stolen dad's gold watch and worse her camera with lots of pictures on from last holidays with Dad.

She is going back home today to see what's what and to get a VM upgrade. Not a good year losing dad, a grandson and now this.
Old 02-11-2017, 11:14   #4776
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

These people are utter **** tweetiepooh, I hope your Mum's camera and Dad's watch did not get taken as these items really are replaceable
Old 02-11-2017, 13:35   #4777
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

People who at me as if I have just grown two heads when I say that I don't do Facebook or snap-chat etc.
Old 02-11-2017, 14:18   #4778
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
My mum came to visit us, then moved on to see my dad's sister. While she was there she got a message that some local <beep>s had smashed in a back window and been through her bedroom. Her most expensive jewelry was with her but they may have stolen dad's gold watch and worse her camera with lots of pictures on from last holidays with Dad.

She is going back home today to see what's what and to get a VM upgrade. Not a good year losing dad, a grandson and now this.
This is a horrible thing to happen, especially losing precious personal thinks, We had it once years ago, The never get punished enough when they are caught, Sorry you have went through this,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 14:40   #4779
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post

This sort of thing is truly awful. Hope she hasn't lost the most important things.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 17:36   #4780
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
These people are utter **** tweetiepooh, I hope your Mum's camera and Dad's watch did not get taken as these items really are replaceable
Sorry meant to write irreplaceable tweetiepooh as these items hold such sentimental value to your Mother.
Old 02-11-2017, 20:34   #4781
richard s
Permanently Banned

Services: Tivo XL 150mb broadband L phone
richard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Please could someone tell me how I can get smiles again as I really do not understand what has happened but everytime I try I get this message

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/sites/cableforum.co.uk/httpdocs/board/misc.php(100) : eval()'d code on line 1723
Right thread ???
richard s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 14:27   #4782
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

We had a man-with-a-van in this morning to take stuff from my late mothers house to the auction house and the dump including some big pictures that my parents had that I or my sisters don't want. Then we had to do dump run on our own with another dismantled bit of chipboard unit. Putting the wood in the skip we saw the pictures in there. So sad it's heart wrenching.
Old 03-11-2017, 15:05   #4783
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
We had a man-with-a-van in this morning to take stuff from my late mothers house to the auction house and the dump including some big pictures that my parents had that I or my sisters don't want. Then we had to do dump run on our own with another dismantled bit of chipboard unit. Putting the wood in the skip we saw the pictures in there. So sad it's heart wrenching.
Yes, awful mate. Chin up.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 15:25   #4784
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Quote:
Oh heero my heart is breaking for you and your sisters just remember the important things to keep are your memories that is how I carry on.

Although I will freely admit that one of my most treasured possession is my late Mothers perfume bottle that I rescued from a rubbish bag and every now and then I take it from my dressing table and just smell it.

Take care heero
Old 04-11-2017, 14:32   #4785
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Quote:
I know the feeling, in some ways clearing out all my Nan's stuff felt like I was doing something I shouldn't. But we are nearly there, still got a couple of rooms to go though. Then the rigmarole of selling up.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote