Thread: Football Season 2017/2018
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2018, 21:09   #948
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Season 2017/2018

Brighton launch £15m bid for Mitrovic as Newcastle now eye up Andre Schurrle as well as Jorgensen, the latter has no expressed that he'd like to join Newcastle. I still believe Mitrovic has it, just not in a Benitez team. I'd have thought West Ham would have had a look, or may yet still have a look as it's expected Newcastle will settle with what they paid, £15m.

These signings and the roll of the dice for Ashley is a statement off intent to stave of relegation and for Ashley to then be in a better position to negotiate the expected PCP takeover bid when Staveley launches round 2 if we stay up.

Edit: Just noticed Newcastle rejected an £8m bid for Mitrovic from Brighton earlier in the day. Source now says they've come back with £15m. Despite that, Newcastle have also said they won't sell to a relegation rival and Mitrovic would prefer a move back to Belgium. Brighton are now awaiting a response. Should hit mainstream news sources when it's accepted or rejected. Would be pretty hilarious if they accept, 6 hours after the statement above.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 24-01-2018 at 21:20.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote