View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 23:44   #6
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Any way to stop Sky Movies asking for a PIN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Is there any way to stop the Sky movie channels from asking for a PIN all the time during the day?

This makes it awkward to channel surf; I don't recall this happening when I was with Sky (many years ago).
Yes, it is a nuisance, Richard, but it seems to be the only way that we can get to see adult material during the day. Without this, Sky would be forced to show family friendly films throughout the day.

I was a little surprised that you still channel surf, given the incredible use you make of your V6. This is not the best way of discovering programmes you like, because you end up only watching a small part of your selected programme due to the fact that it has been broadcasting prior to your finding that programme.

Far better to select the programmes you want to watch beforehand. Given that your hard drive is so full, why are you channel hopping anyway?
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote