View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 11:47   #7141
Richc1977
cf.addict

Services: V6, Full House, 200MB BB, Netflix UHD, Sky Go
Richc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Game changer as in if your a fan of an EFL team it's highly likely you'll need two sports subs going forward.
No, I mean a game changer as in match choice and multiple matches being shown at the same time and the impact this could have on what the PL decide to do (do they further increase matches available, make all midweeks available, etc.)

As to needing two subs for EFL although there is a chance I would not say it's highly likely, 50/50 at best.

If SKY get the weekend packs you can be sure they will get midweeks packs as BT already have more than enough midweek content so I imagine they will focus their bid on weekends.

If BT get the weekend packs, then I very much doubt SKY will just take midweeks as they traditionally don't go in for secondary rights. Of course in this scenario someone like Eurosport could jump in and pick up midweeks.

In any case for most EFL supporters even if you opt for just whoever gets the weekend pack you'll probably have considerably more games available than you do now and better chances of seeing your team on TV.

Last edited by Richc1977; 05-07-2017 at 11:51.
Richc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote