View Single Post
Old 26-08-2016, 22:04   #5476
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
Fault on switch-on, first reported to VM on their forum on 23rd September 2015, is still occurring regularly.

All attempts to repair have disappeared into the ether it seems. VM forum staff occasionally respond, but that's about it.

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/...2917052#M47374
TAF - I'm trying to get some ummph into this in order to reason out what's going on.

The starting point for my reasoning will be the BQM packet loss, which pervades the day.

During the initial period of instability, would you kindly copy/paste the downstream & upstream modem stats + network log. IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DO THE STATS FROM THE ROUTER STATUS PAGE RATHER THAN LOGGING INTO THE GUI, I WOULD PREFER THAT.

Then, when things have settled, the same again, plus the BQM.

It's a fishing trip but it might reveal something gleanable. I know you've posted stats in the VM thread, but I'd like to have them in the styructured manner stated above.

Cheers

My advice is at your risk.

Last edited by Sephiroth; 26-08-2016 at 22:07.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote