View Single Post
Old 20-01-2018, 13:47   #216
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Taken from the article you posted mate, doesn't mean that it won't come!
I honestly hope you guys on vm get both Atlantic and AMC mate.
IMO though VM probably haven't done themselves any favours by crying to ofcom constantly about BT and SKY, however if BT and SKY can kiss and make up then anything is possible.
I'll keep you all updated if i get any further news etc.

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhatter67 View Post
Wow the series on Netflix blow Sky Atlantic out of the water, New Star Trek, Gotham, Black Mirror to name just a few and no ad breaks!!!!

So I think we are obsessed on this forum with this channel and there is much better content out there to view
Spot on but Atlantic does have great shows too such as Game of thrones, pretty little lies, Ray Donovan etc.
But i agree with you content wise Netflix is better imo, as for adverts on Netflix Netflix have already hinted that they may be coming.