View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 14:49   #3529
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Gutted but not in the I expected to be

I was prepared for surgery had the hospital gown on, anesthetist came and spoke to me, then the surgeon said he could not do the op because he said I was a week day patient and he did state that I would need to be done during the week because of the risk to my bowel as I have Crohns and he has checked to see if any beds were available as it is unlikely that he will be able to carry out the operation via key hole but he would try although he reckons it would be unlikely due to the risks etc. My son has sent off a email to the hospital stating that since my operation was cancelled on a non-clinical reason and the reason being clerical error and no beds available what time frame is the operation expected to be carried out. He has said to me it should be within 28 days but he is keeping that quiet atm until he checks that this is the case but he is sure they have to offer me a date within 28 days for a non-clinical reason. I must say the surgeon and nursing staff were great and showed myself great empathy.