View Single Post
Old 16-06-2017, 13:27   #1
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Hotmail/Outlook spam - how to create rules

I'm using what was hotmail (free) and which is now renamed Outlook. I'm getting quite a lot of spam and phishing emails many of which have particular words (including a particular variation on my account name) in the message header. Most of these appear in my junk folder but it's still annoying so can I create general rules which will simply delete any mail with these terms in the header? Some of the mails appear to come from my own email account (spoofed) but most seem to be coming from random accounts and blocking them hasn't solved the problem.

I'm not expecting any genuine mail with message headers including such terms as Dyson, Sexy, Dating, Vanquis, EHarmony, Dating, Dollars etc. etc. etc. so I'd like to just create one general rule which will delete anything which comes in and contains any of these words, plus any others I can't think of right now.

Is this possible or is it far more complicated than I'm thinking?

TIA and cheers as always.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote