Thread: V+ TUF 15
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2012, 11:58   #1
snazzy
Inactive

Services: BB/TV/Phone
snazzy is on a distinguished roadsnazzy is on a distinguished road
TUF 15

Does anyone else have trouble with The Ultimate Fighter series on ESPN. I can;t work out if it's a scheduling issue, a box issue, or just plain sloppiness on both parts.

I manage to record episode one set to record series. The next episode I watched seemed to be episode three. Then I watched two more episodes that even with 5 min extra at the start and 10 mins extra at the end they both managed to not record the ending. This weeks I have seen nothing on my box for TUF 15. so did it not air or am I going to be an episode short yet again?

I can't even download and watch it because I don't have a clue what the episode is I'm up to now. That leads me to another thing on Virgin. Is it really too hard to put S01 E03 or what ever in the listings so we can keep track? With programmes apparently changing station at will, it's become impossible to know what you've seen and what you've missed.

I really like my Virgin+ box, but it's getting annoying missing bit of stuff for no apparent reason. Even my old crappy video was able to record a programme if it over ran.

Thanks in advance.
snazzy is offline   Reply With Quote