View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 20:58   #3147
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
What so you think it is that all dishonest people join the Democrats and the honest people join the Republicans? Maybe the same thing that means all the sexual harrassers join the Democrats and all the falsely accused join the Republicans I guess...
Well you tell me, Democrats are the ones here being found out about their potential serious crimes paying for a dossier, that is said to have been used to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on their political opponent, if that is true and evidence is pointing to it all the time, this is far far worse than Watergate.

Both parties have issues. But the constant fighting between them and grandstanding against each other, I mean while Trump is suppose to have been racist yesterday by saying a country is a shithole, you had Democratic House Minority leader Nancy Pelosi, call the people doing the negotiations in the Oval Office, the 5 'White' guys.. They certainly know how to be very offensive themselves...

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-remarks-about

---------- Post added at 20:57 ---------- Previous post was at 20:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Unless they attended the Richard Nixon Republican school of truth telling.

Cheers

Dave
Irrelevant given that event was well over 40 years ago...

Cheers

Mick.

---------- Post added at 20:58 ---------- Previous post was at 20:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
No suprise with your comments Mick, seeing as you are his self appointed defend at all costs ambassador
You're funny.

But not really.