View Single Post
Old 20-06-2017, 15:11   #4303
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Sorry but another rant about my lovely sister.

Last night my lovely sister called me a stupid bitch although she put the (F) word ending in ING in front of stupid bitch, then she looked right in our car using her favourite word starting with the letter F and ending in ING a load of morons how lovely that was for my son to witness. I'm not saying that me and hubby never swear but really has she no shame or class at all. This was shouted at us in my parents driveway as we were leaving. To say that this left our 15 year son (who is a young 15 year old may I add) bewildered as well as shocked as to why he was being called a effing moron and his Mum a stupid bitch is a understatement, the only reply I gave her was oh shut up you blooter this was said may I add not shouted. Although I should not have replied but I did and she really is the most disgusting person I know, I mean who acts like that so openly and in earshot of their dying Mothers open bedroom window. Although my youngest thought the word I used was fantastic as he had never heard of this word before and naturally I had to tell him although the word blooter is not a swearing it is still not a nice word to use because it's Scottish slang for an unattractive woman and I should never have used it and it was wrong of his Mum to say such a word in front of him.

I did to say to him now what did you learn from that and I had to chuckle when he said Mum are you scared of her Mum as you just told me to get in the car and shut the door and I said no son that is how you handle idiots you ignore them after all you cannot argue with ignorance to which I explained who was the stupid bitch the one going in their car in silence or the one ranting and raving in the street, to which he replied my Aunt then I said who was acting like a moron and now looks the fool to which he again replied my Aunt.

Hubby and I spoke about this last night and he said that he cannot understand as to why I remain so calm and I said I'm not calm I'm angry that she has now included my son in her abusive ways but I need to set an example to our son. What my sister does not know is this was all caught on dash cam which hubby has saved this as he is going to speak to her hubby who is a lovely quite man about her abusive behaviour and this really is not on especially in front of our son. I do get the feeling that she is trying to goad me into a reaction as everything she has done in the past has failed so she thought that she would try this in front of my son who is I admit my Achilles heel but since she has no children she does not realise that as a Mother you need to set a example even if you do feel like getting out the car and having words and trust me I did last night feel like this, but how could I do that when I have always preached to my children walk away from trouble, do not rise to the bait no matter what is being said or done, etc

I do wonder why she needs to rant and rave so loudly as there is honestly no need for this behaviour at all in my opinion as I'm a great believer in that someone who shouts and swears should be ignored as getting into a argument with someone like this only brings you down to their level.