View Single Post
Old 27-04-2014, 12:44   #167
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Couldn't get the bathroom scales to operate with the original switches so I just fitted a simple miniature push switch through the base and wired it in. Made up a couple of spring loaded feet (Large headed screw, spring, washer and nylock nut) to hold the base up off the switch until you step on it. Basically the same idea as originally but more reliable.

Works a treat.

The battery compartment is still rubbish but I can't really do anything about it.
Ingenuity at its best!

I used something similar to a broken release button on some telescopic garden loppers a couple of years ago. Still working...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote