Thread: Rugby Super league
View Single Post
Old 27-05-2012, 07:18   #94
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Super league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
But Widnes are a very poor team, all the top teams will beat them easily........:disturbed:

I have a bad feeling about tomorrow, i think saints will be up for it after us chucking them out the cup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Come on Shadow less of the pessimism.
The magic weekend should be setup so teams of equal ability play each other and in this case it should be Wigan V Warrington. Looking at the team lineup from yesterday it was plainly obvious we rested players and still did what we did, That is not good for the game to be honest. The magic weekend is a showcase event and games like that do not show it in his best form.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote