View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 14:56   #99
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Multiculturalism is dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
My son is mixed race. His mother is British Indian and her parents are Indian immigrants.

For 4 years I lived in Leicester, one of the most multicultural cities in the UK. No one ever gave me hassle (other than my son’s mother when she’d go off on one of her usual strops).

I’m failing to see which part of this multiculturalism is “bad” or “dangerous”.
Why are you being so obtuse? You ought to have added to your opinion, (which I agree with as regards Indian folk):

"However, there are certain cultures within the spectrum that commit brutal atrocities on innocent people who are then lauded and applauded on the streets of various UK cities by their kin in culture. They are bad news, cannot be policed and one day may have political control of the UK."

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote