View Single Post
Old 22-12-2017, 05:33   #4945
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Today I have never experienced a more unpleasant procedure and to matters worse they could not carry it out due to my reaction and fear. My discharge form states sedation has no affect on patient

I felt the nurses were great but the guy doing it had no bed side manner at all thus making me worse, I felt he was extremely obnoxious and in general did not consider me the patient at all, in fact he only made it worse. I did ask if they could try again and give me more sedation in where he quickly replied NO.

This is my first bad experience and hope it's my last.
My thoughts are with you weenie as l certainly cannot complain about any of the staff when l had the same procedure as my problems started when the gave me IV antibiotics and thus straight away l was sick several times and when they did do the procedure it was a very uncomfortable experience and not one l wish to repeat.