View Single Post
Old 19-01-2018, 13:34   #204
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Interesting OB, both are no doubt cracking pieces of kit until SKY and VM bugger them up with a dodgy software update lol.
I was having a good look at what Sky Q was like to use yesterday, and I must say that I do prefer the V6. I really don't like the way you have to download all the catch up and on demand stuff. If you have restrictions on your data usage, this method of watching on demand would surely put you off using it.

All in all, I can see nothing about the Sky Q that attracts me to change over.

If Virgin decide to provide us with some juicy 4k content this year, they will be doing very well against Sky, in my opinion.

If all we had was the old Tivos, it would be a different story!