View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 05:58   #11
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin set to increase price April 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
Can't see it myself - if Sky launches its Q service over Internet in the first half of 2018 the last thing VM will do to compete is hike prices.
Weren't there similar rumours this time last year of an April hike, possibly from the same source? That never happened.
Another rumour I've heard is that old chestnut of Vodaphone buying VM from Liberty. Stranger things have been known.
The force is strong on that rumour. I hope it turns out to be untrue as Vodafone would turn VM to the darkside

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote