View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 12:00   #219
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDGOLD View Post
I recorded the Watford game on BT Sport last night. When I came to watch it, it was split into two. The first recording was a partial recording of 20 minutes from the 17:00 start time. The second was a further partial recording for the rest of the scheduled transmission from about 17:25ish (the start of the 2nd recording was only about 5 minutes before kick off).

Any idea what happened? Is this down to something in the broadcast 'tricking' the box into thinking it was two separate broadcasts or is it a fault?

This happened with my recording of Man Utd v Bournemouth (on sky sports) the other day.

I think the answer to your question is there was a preview program then the match from kick-off (this was certainly the case with MU v Bourne).

This is an annoying change to how live games are broadcast (not sure why they do it either) - this used to occur on an occasional basis a few years ago.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote