View Single Post
Old 31-01-2017, 23:29   #4752
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Jackie - 5/10

It was okay. The film was just incredibly one paced. Tells the story of Jackie Kennedy from the day of the JFK assassination through to his funeral. I know she's had rave reviews but I found Natalie Portman really boring in this. It was intresting enough and watchable but I was never gripped and towards the end I justed wanted it to be wrapped up.

One observation was the rest of the audience. My wife and I are mid 30's. Everyone else was between 50 and 70 I'd say. Maybe the film is aimed at a more mature audience?

---------- Post added at 23:29 ---------- Previous post was at 23:22 ----------

Trainspotting 2 - 7/10

Okay so not as good as the original but it was pretty funny and entertaining. The overall story isn't amazing but it's full of little moments and scenes that keep things going along nicely. Plenty of nods to the original and little flash backs to when they where younger, to help flesh out their characters, which explains some of their behaviour in the first film.

Fun film which a great soundtrack. Nowhere near as dark as the original.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote