Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule - Summer 2017
View Single Post
Old 21-07-2016, 19:46   #7
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Fall 2016/2017 TV Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I can't stand LoT, I think it is one of the worst series every made. I know many forum members enjoy though and in the interests of fairness I will add it to the list. One of the admins is looking into giving me privileges for this thread so I can keep it up to date.

Arse, I read your post twice and wondered what you was on about and I have just clicked
Wasn't that impressed by the first season of it but typically the ending and justice society cross will force me to watch it again

Still one can hope they bin Hawkgirl and Ray palmer along with their ridiculously bad love Triangle.

She's with Cisco Ramon before ditching him with little issue to run off with her true soulmate before he ends up dying and she then hooks up with Ray and loves him just as easily. Then that turns into an awkward mess.

In other words whomever wrote that awful love story wants sacked. There was no need for a forced love plot.