View Single Post
Old 14-08-2013, 10:15   #2261
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Indeed Chad and no doubt the price paid for these new rights will go up again and alas its us Joe Public who will be paying for it at the end of the day.
Speak for yourself pal I've cancelled my premiums , theres a simple answer if your not happy with the price DONT pay it. I will now sit tight and await an offer through the post if one doesn't arrive I'll make do with Chads FTA list and watch the odd time through Now TV , I already have movies for a £1 through Now TV.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote