View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 16:59   #339
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

My consultant was happy to give a report and my GP wrote a letter of support stating my medical condition and how this affects my every day tasks she said something as simple as going on a bus/train is difficult to someone with my medical condition, she listed all my medication and she even put at the bottom of the letter giving the medical evidence it would not be unreasonable for a home visit to be granted to my patient Mrs xxxxx giving the supporting medical evidence. I do not know what the hospital report said but I suspect it confirmed what my GP had written.

I think that both the consultants report and my GPs letter helped a great deal with my claim regarding PIP as I was awarded more than I claimed for plus I got a home visit. I know that I was lucky getting a letter of support from my GP as some GPs charge for these letters or simply refuse to give one.