View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 16:51   #2498
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

It's on Boxnation for existing subscribers to the channel.

For ease they will no doubt simulcast it on the existing PPV event channel in the background. No point in adding risk and messing it up. No sign of HD being available, which is probably good as it avoids the issues some had reported on Twitter getting the HD version of the event.

My sources tell me this was due to the channel being at the extreme end of the spectrum and more prone to signal problems in some areas.

Edit: I just realised Virgin customers interested in the event are better off subscribing for a month: £11.

Last edited by jfman; 04-09-2017 at 16:57. Reason: More info