View Single Post
Old 23-01-2018, 12:47   #255
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
No mate not him or you or most who post in here, i was refering to a certain poster they know who they are.

But that was then, this is now and i have been given a rumour and OB is going to be very happy, BBC UHD may start testing on vms v6 within next 3 months.

I agree with other JJ20x will be missed he was a great contributer to the forums i only hope one day he returns.
Yes, good to read it is coming, but I'm disappointed for sports enthusiasts that this won't be in time for the Winter Olympics.

Unless, of course, VM propose to stream from Eurosport UHD. However, I would have thought that we'd know about that by now if it was happening.

I agree about missing jj20x. Nobody should let one contributor put you off posting. I'm afraid that unwelcome personal remarks are a fact of life on discussion forums and social media.