View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 21:26   #4691
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Thanks, don't really want to pay for it, so i will think about what to say but it has obviously been cut.
If it was always a bit of a bodge job installation I don't see why they'd charge you. It shouldn't really have been possible to cut so easily by accident. Our cable is sheathed in a tough green corrugated tubing all the way to the box on the outside wall.

---------- Post added at 21:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

Idiot postmen AGAIN!

We just had an automated reminder about a hospital appointment for my son which was apparently for tomorrow morning. We knew nothing about it so clearly the letter never arrived and was lost/misdelivered en route. Thankfully it's not urgent and because we got the reminder we've at least been able to cancel it at the last minute but I doubt whether anyone else will be able to take the appointment at this late stage. I'll call the hospital tomorrow morning and explain but whether they will believe me is another matter. I hope they do because in nearly 20 years we've only ever missed 1 hospital appointment and we felt awful about that for ages.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote