View Single Post
Old 13-09-2017, 17:17   #4643
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Know that way when you think I've forgotten something and I'm sure it was important well that is what happened to me today

I've just had a phone call from the Health Clinic telling me that I failed to attend my appointment this morning for my B12 injection and if I could possibly attend tomorrow at 10:50. I naturally apologised about this but I'm mortified as I'm usually the one complaining to hubby about people who don't show up for appointments and I have been known to suggest that NHS should charge these people and now I'm one of them red neck!
It's easily done for anyone, especially when you have lots of appointments. The real problem is the serial offenders who waste a whole lot of NHS time and money. We now get texts and even automated phone call messages reminding us about impending appointments. In fact the missus got one today from our local hospital. It's a very good use of modern technology.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote