View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 02:35   #4630
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Look at the trailer for Justice League, Snyder appears to have figured out that the whole Dark themed directing doesn't apply to every single movie you make..

Guy shouldn't be allowed anywhere near movies after Sucker Punch.

Marvel got this stuff locked down years ago. Besides Nolan's take on Batman I can't think of many 'great' DC movies before they typically hit the reset button and here we are starting all over with mediocre movies. Snyder's Man of Steel lacked the Dark tone and funnily enough I found it to be the best Superman movie to date.. Then you learn Nolan basically shadowed him all the way through it then Nolan took an even further back seat for Dawn of Justice and to no surprise, the misery and depressing theme from Snyder's portfolio is back.

Can either pay Nolan double and hope he directs or just wait ten years for a reboot.

Also despite being solid, Marvel don't get it entirely their own way, I think Age of Ultron was massively overrated. Spader started off well as Ultron with great lines and dialogue setting him up as a monstrous villain, the quotes from Pinocciho were brilliant but then he just fades away and becomes unbelievably dull for the remainder. Also losing the battle between Quicksilver MCU and Quicksilver X-men, the latter being done far better. Luckily Civil war made up for this shortfall, notably the fight scenes involving Panther and the dialogue from the new Spiderman.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 07-08-2016 at 02:48.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote