View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 10:40   #2506
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
We can only wait and see what happens rather than jumping to conclusions without evidence. An accusation is not proof of guilt.

I fully agree. we need the evidence, and they need to postpone the vote until this is settled.

I did watch this yesterday, which is an interview with the Judge, followed by a panel discussion, which should be watched. My concerns lined up with 3 panellists. They are concerns, definitely, not evidence.

I personally felt very uneasy with the way the Judge answered the questions in the interview; he seemed a little wooly with his answers, but it is 40 years ago. But pip08456 is bang on in how it should be handled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcsudlrWUPs