View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 13:16   #2955
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
He borrowed it from his master.
Would that master be you Den?

---------- Post added at 13:16 ---------- Previous post was at 13:15 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Indeed, I loved Strike Back! It's programmes like this that encourage me to keep subscribing to the cable channels. My point was that programmes like these are all too few and far between.

I've never seen Bounty Hunters, though. I might give that a try...

---------- Post added at 08:30 ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 ----------

Presumably, this is the Horizon software that we were expecting within a couple or so years of the V6 launching.

Hopefully, this will include new features such as voice activation and a more up to date looking UI.

---------- Post added at 08:34 ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 ----------

I presume you are applying the well known 'coming soon' principle in which VM say something is coming in 2018 but doesn't materialise until at least the following year, MM!
Bounty hunter is brand new it's a comedy starring Jack Whitehall, from the trailer i've seen it does look like it'll be a right hoot so i'm going to give it a try.