Thread: 300M VIP now with Vivid 300
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 21:02   #77
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: VIP now with Vivid 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
That makes a lot of sense but it is very annoying VM offer 300Mb as standard on the VIP package yet can't deliver it to certain places. In my eyes, it shouldn't be standard until all areas can receive it.

To add to that how the heck is a paying customer supposed to know when they can upgrade to something they are paying for and how long this 'issue' will continue. It's not a very fair system in my view.
I agree it's less than ideal, but the alternative would be Virgin lagging behind the competition because they'd literally have to upgrade the entire network before offering faster services.

It's no different to the DSL providers either, huge swathes of the country still can't get fibre broadband at all yet they'll all advertise it.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote