Thread: 350M Vivid 350?
View Single Post
Old 15-08-2017, 23:44   #53
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Vivid 350?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike86 View Post
So I managed to get through to 2nd line support, and they confirmed that some CTMS do have "issues" with the new package. It might be fixed for me in five days.
Some don't have enough channels activated to make residential 350 a good idea.

---------- Post added at 23:44 ---------- Previous post was at 23:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonB79 View Post
they can't even confirm if I'll be automatically upgraded!
They don't have that information. Better that than them doing a TelfordCable making things up.

People had to take a new tier to go from 200 to 300. While I'm sure there will be some tier uplifts again at some point what they are I have genuinely no idea, and for right now neither do VM.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote