View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 13:41   #1849
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
I think these figures are a little cooked up... Classic Murdoch

My problem with sky atlantic is sky one doesnt have enough quality tv as it is. Theyve now stretched content over several more channels and i dont really understand why. All this content could quite happily be on Sky One.

If people wanted Atlantic that much theyd have left VM and gone to sky by now. They havent. Sky continuing to withhold the channel is very, very spiteful. Theyd make a lot more if it was on VM with advertisement fees.

How Ofcom havent got involved in this tells you everything about the current political situation
As i've said number of times then vm should bid for content no one is being spiteful it's called business.
Are bt being spiteful with AMC, are vm being spiteful with their on demand exclusives?
Ofcom won't get involved as all three are as bad as each other and ultimately it is us the consumer that ends up suffering.
Many will disagree with me but i stand ny what i have always said vm should never have sold their channels, imo and it is only my opinion i feel vm had a good bargaining chip with their channels.