View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 22:12   #4069
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Not sure if I can class this as a moan, but I will because IF it happens (a massive IF because I doubt it will ever happen) I will be having to stay away from home Sunday to Wednesday. We count ASDA, where they have several flow leaders (basically people telling others where they are going next, etc) and they have recently promoted one to a supervisory position and another has left for some reason, meaning they have 2 vacancies in flow leaders.

One of the managers who runs ASDA said to me in an email that my name was mentioned for one of the flow leader jobs. Whilst I would be daft to turn down what would be seen as a promotion, I don't really like the idea of being away for 3 nights, sharing a room with people I don't like. Ugh.

The final decision comes down to my favourite Polish manager, and she told me when I mentioned that ASDA were trying to take me that I wouldn't be moving to ASDA because Waitrose needs me. So I guess the moan there could be that I am not getting the flow lead job. Oh I am so confused and conflicted.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote