View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 20:29   #3143
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Compared to Trump she has the language of a sweet angel.
You lie.

LOL, you obviously don't read her Tweets then.

---------- Post added at 20:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:29 ----------

Two GOP Senators, have come out and made a statement and have stated they do not recall the President saying those terms in the oval office. One Democratic Senator said he did. Seeing as I wouldn't trust a Democrat as far as I could spit, given they cheat in major elections etc etc and allegedly use illegal FISA warrants to spy on Americans and political opponents when they are in power. I guess I will just have to trust the GOP's version of events.

I really wish though he had said it because it's true, those countries are third world shitholes because of their corrupt governments. I mean we're talking about places like Africa with corrupt politicians etc seeking their own personal interests. Robert Mugabe, recently being one of those corrupt leaders, being forced to step down.