View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 08:19   #7697
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I don't know how good AMC in the UK is now. BT no longer seems to advertise it prominently in its press adverts. There is also a possibility that AMC's deal with Amazon could replace the BT deal. https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2017...l-with-amazon/
That would be great but maybe not for a few years yet. When I was reading reports of the wholesale deal between SKY and BT last month I read that AMC is not included as part of the deal. BT allegedly are keeping it exclusive to their platform. What this means for SKY customers who currently get AMC on SKY, as part of the BT Sports pack via BT, is anyone's guess. Seems likely AMC will disappear from the SKY epg next year when the wholesale deal kicks in. Certainly looks like BT still has plans for AMC. They're just over 2 years into a multi year exclusive deal.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote