View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 12:00   #2373
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Happy to oblige, I'm sure people will be named in due course.

and http://news.sky.com/story/jury-appro...ction-11101685
Thanks for quoting my post, that I still stand by, so not sure what you are actually obliging.

The only Russian Collusion I see is the Uranium One scandal that the Clintons and Obama Administration was reportedly said to be involved in and then to top it off, the dirty tricks continued leading up to the US Election, with the fake dossier that the Clintons and DNC paid for to try and undermine Trump.

---------- Post added at 12:00 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
The thoughts are that it’s to try and make Manafort ‘flip’.
It’s a tactical strategy they use, but I’ve read some ‘bent’ things Mueller is said to have used in the past, reports of inventing crimes on suspects to get them to talk.

By the way, I have been led to believe, his team have not revealed any of this charges information, and have not confirmed the story, so who ever has leaked it, has committed a federal crime.