View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:45   #4
kwikbreaks
cf.mega poster

Services: Plusnet FTTC, FoxSat HDR for TV, Vonage VOIP.
kwikbreaks has reached the bronze age
kwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze age
Re: High power level on one downstream channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyboyo View Post
After getting sent to back of line for bumping my own thread after 6 days and breaking an unwritten rule on the VM community forum I dare not add to it again.
It's not a question of breaking rules it's just the way the VM techs tackle issues on the board - they work with the oldest. If you bump your own thread it just has the effect of putting you at the back of the queue it isn't some sort of punishment.

The techs show up as red iirc so if you find one they've answered you can gauge the wait time reasonably accurately. It's usually 2-3 days but I expect it has grown as VM continue to give out higher speeds (and more importantly STM cap levels) willy nilly without any actual capacity increase to support them.
kwikbreaks is offline   Reply With Quote