View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 10:25   #3
kwikbreaks
cf.mega poster

Services: Plusnet FTTC, FoxSat HDR for TV, Vonage VOIP.
kwikbreaks has reached the bronze age
kwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze age
Re: Battle of the Hubs - The Prequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
Anyone want to guess what these numbers mean?
You have far too much time on your hands?

You've got Infinity now so cancel VM and decide which of your routers to use on it then do so.

IMO you are flogging a dead horse discusing the SuperHub as people now have pretty entrenched positions.

For example I consider it to be a POS and will not be surprised by any test results you come up with (I'm confident none will show it in a good light).

OTOH the last posts I read from Masque/Peter_ were still extolling its virtues and proclaiming it to be the best thing since sliced bread. Considering this was his reply to every post even touching on discussing the wretched thing to the point where I couldn't be bothered reading any more and put him on ignore I doubt that his mind has been changed or ever will be even if you proved the thing was highly radioactive and would explode in 2012 killing everybody in a 100ft radius and start a chain reaction that caused the sun to go supernova.
kwikbreaks is offline   Reply With Quote