View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 14:23   #40
RizzyKing

Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

Like Gary my kit turned up this morning and i havn't had a rolly since 08:30 so far for me working very well and surprisingly the smoking experience for me is almost exactly llike rollies so very happy and hopeful. Gary try taking shorter drags on it as my first drag was a long one and the effect was very strong so shorter is better i think with these maybe the nicotine intake is higher with these then we were used to with the rolllies m8. As for my kit if i had to be picky i would say the usb charging lead is very short and ordering a usb mains extra only got me a plug not an additional cable as i was hoping. Wife also got her skycig kit today and the main difference between ours is my ecig is a littlle longer and fatter though her charging case looks better then mine but in my kit i also got two llittle business type cards to give to people if they confused it for real smoking telling them all about ecigs which i thought was a nice little touch.

I would definately say the jac vapour kits are better suited to heavier smokers going on to this with the skycig being better for lighter smokers. All that said it has been less then a day so far so willl update anything relevent as i become aware of it.