View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 22:40   #35
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Not a happy VM customer and maybe soon to be ex

They sure are but what you lack is years of experience of having to deal with it. You might think i am being too hasty and jumping the gun by suggesting you get your own router as at the end of the day it is VM's problem to fix. What you dont realise is that from day 1 since shub1 came out there has been problem after problem. It takes them ages to acknowledge that there is a problem, they rush out an untested fix and introduce more problems and so on and so on. This is why they invented mode, it wasn't available to start off with.
When you have your own router you dont have to worry about any of the issues that plague other users and your connection will be mint all the time. You might think getting your own router may be a bit extreme or a last resort but it is a balancing exercise, not just in cost but patience, and i have very little of it. Four or five times a year you will see people flooding to the forum complaining about something not working (more often than not the dns servers have gone down) and the only people who arent affected are the people who have their own proper router.
Feel free to moan as much as you want but if you want to waste your time talking to tech support and waiting for VM to come up with a fix then be my guest. My crystal ball tells me that they wont even bother trying to fix this and will brush it off and rush a shub4 out.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote