View Single Post
Old 18-12-2017, 13:01   #3731
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Not everyone that uses BT sport would be interested in Atlantic so I don't think it would stop that many people cancelling.
I would be surprised if BT pulled out of the existing wholesale deal with VM. I haven't seen the figures, but gut instinct tells me that BT would get less from VM viewers if they had to subscribe and pay for that service. Currently, they have a guaranteed income stream from VM which must be worth something to BT through the payments made by VM and the extra advertising revenue.

If I was negotiating on behalf of Virgin, I would get UHD and AMC thrown in with the next negotiation!