View Single Post
Old 30-08-2016, 13:54   #11420
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Well done Mark on the weight loss.

Today is my pre-op assessment so fingers crossed it will not be to long till the operation itself, although I'm naturally nervous. I know it's a must as I can't cope with this pain level on a weekly basis (the sickness yes) but the pain itself is horrendous.
I know just how you feel Weenie. The pre-assessment will only be valid for a certain period of time (12 weeks IIRC) after which it will have to be re-done if the surgery hasn't taken place so they'll be keen to get on with it I imagine. I'm sure the nurse will be able to give you some idea of what the timescales are in your hospital. In my case, I also had to have a certain blood test in the week prior to surgery so that may need to be arranged for you too. Depending on how long it turns out to be, in your position I'd certainly contact the hospital periodically to see whether they've had any cancellations. That's exactly what I did. Hope it goes well.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote