View Single Post
Old 17-01-2018, 16:27   #4096
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Amazon have launched an EPG for live channels on Fire TV in the States.

https://amazonfiretv.blog/live-tv-ha...v-2e357d13c0fc

Is this a step forward or a step backwards for the streaming giant? A streaming service trying to replicate a linear TV service. Interesting.
It's a logical step in my opinion. It's just one extra way to find the programme you want to watch. You don't have to use it, but if you are thinking of something to watch on one of the live channels offered by Amazon, surely this is the way to go.

As I never watch live channels, I won't be using it when the service comes to the UK.