View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 20:16   #27
ottoni
cf.addict

ottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virgin set to increase price April 2018?

This whole discussion brings up the true value of what we're paying for on a monthly basis. My contract is not up until august and from a personal point of view I probably will not be continuing with the TV side of things or landline phone.
I have recently been using a mixture of Amazon prime, now TV and netflix, and for my family this seems to be enough. I find it has lots of choice and gives me great flexibility. I paid £79 back in July for a year of prime and I feel it is great value for money. We have taken full advantage of the next day delivery, and it's worked well for them as a lot of our purchases are now through Amazon.
I find virgin TV too limited now, the V6 is good but I never take advantage of the 6 tuners, and the on demand especially the catch up is very poor. The channels on offer, some are good but too littered with adverts. I know I could record, but somehow maybe I've become too lazy! And prefer the instant on and no adverts of the steaming sites.
ottoni is offline   Reply With Quote